MOONLIFE is a tool for those who seek to improve their quality and life experience.
We will have a conscious record of your habits. By identifying points for improvement, we will generate challenges to achieve your goals to reach your best version.
We will reward the effort for your intention to achieve your best version. Gain sun as your power source, and exchange it for services and products to boost your well-being.
Transforming health habits and being aware of the process is your intention. Ours is to help you to achieve it.
MOONLIFE, a product by Clonify, is committed to safeguarding the
personal data and privacy of our users and visitors, and we are
fully aware of the sensitive nature of some of the data that may
be provided based on the characteristics inherent to the services
provided. Therefore, we have to comply with the applicable
regulations on data protection in Argentina (Law 25,326,
Regulatory Decree 1558/2001 and regulations issued by the
Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data belonging to the
Agency for Access to Public Information).
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are over 18 years of age and have full legal capacity to consent to the processing of your data by Clonify.
Updated to clarify that as an Argentinean company, we’re not required to have to comply with US criminal subpoenas requesting disclosure of data.
1. MOONLIFE does not and will never sell any personal data. We made this app primarily to help people like us and this would not be in line with our values.
2. MOONLIFE does not track or share any personal data with third party companies unless you specifically choose to enable that option (e.g. with Google Fit or Apple Health).
3. To protect your privacy, any health data that you choose to track for your own purposes is encrypted before it is backed up on our servers.
4. MOONLIFE is compliant with law 25.326 data handling policies and practices.
5. MOONLIFE tracks as little personally identifiable data as possible to protect its users. We purposefully do not ask for information like Name, Age, Sex, and Gender so as to improve user privacy.
Which information about you we collect.
Purposes of using your personal information and legal basis.
Retention of your personal information. Disclosures of personal information.
Where is your personal information stored and which are your access rights.
Third-party sites Contact us.
1. Information about the visitor we collect.
Information is collected when you volunteer to identify yourself, and provide requested information: You may choose to write to us, or fill out certain forms or online data requests, which provide your name, telephone number, e-mail address, job and related information.
2. Purposes of using your personal information and legal basis. Clonify uses the information collected from you to: (i) to respond to your inquiries; (ii) consider your request or application, (iii) send you appropriate information in regards to news, events, job openings and related information you subscribed to, and (iv) for direct marketing purposes, including to send you newsletters, client alerts and information we think may interest you. Clonify may also use such data for market and consumer studies regarding product types, demographics and consumer preferences. We are entitled to use your personal information based on (i) our legitimate interest such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, to protect our legal rights and interests, to the extent that your interests or your fundamental rights are not overridden; (ii) your consent to do so for a specific purpose; or (iii) to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Retention of your personal information. Clonify will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and maintain appropriate business records. Once the purpose has been fulfilled your personal information will be retained and blocked up due to the possibility of legal and governmental requirements and until their status of limitations have run out.
4. Disclosures of personal information. Moonlife may share anonymized information with affiliated companies. In addition, Clonify reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) as well as to protect Clonify’s rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Clonify or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
5. Where is your personal information stored and which are your access rights.
Storage of the Information All of the information collected by MOONLIFE through the Website is stored on secured servers, to protect against unauthorized use and access.
Your access rights. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition, personal information portability, and / or withdrawal of consent regarding your personal information which is stored in our server by email to the following address: email@example.com attaching a copy of your Identification number / SSN and requesting access, updating and/or deletion of the data.
In the event that the User is redirected to a third-party site, it is recommended to read their privacy policies in order to obtain information on the eventual processing of personal data.
7. Contact Us If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Clonify using the contact information below:
Clonify SAS Av. del Libertador 550, 3rd floor Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
1. ACCESS TO THE SITE
MOONLIFE´S website is accessible at the following URLwww.MOONLIFE.app (the Site).
Even though we try to keep the Site accessible at all times, we cannot guaranty you access in all circumstances. In fact, and in particular for reasons of maintenance, updating, or other reasons which are beyond our control, access to the Site may be interrupted.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The site and the elements that comprise it (such as marks, images, text, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. The development of this Site represents a significant investment and work in common on the part of our teams. For this reason, except as expressly stipulated herein, we have not granted you any right other than that of consulting the Site for your strictly personal and private use. All use, reproduction or representation of the Site (in whole or in part) or of the elements which comprise it, on any media whatsoever, for other purposes, including, but not limited to, commercial purposes, is not authorized. On an exceptional basis, we may expressly authorize you to reproduce and/or represent all or part of the Site, on certain media. Any request for authorization in this regard must be submitted in advance to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE SITE
In the first place, we would like to remind you that use of the Site implies that you have available the necessary hardware and software resources for use of the Internet.
Furthermore, we would like to remind you that the Internet does not allow the guarantying of the security, availability and integrity of data transmissions, accordingly we cannot be held liable in the event of errors, omissions, deletions, delays, faults (including, but not limited to, by the actions of viruses), of the lines of communication, the hardware and the software which is not under our control or in the event of non-authorized use or possible degradation of the content published on this Site.
At Clonify, we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of information about our visitors. We take the following steps to safeguard online privacy of information:
Notifying customers when we are requesting information from them, including the type of information we are requesting and the purpose for which that information will be used.
Maintaining accurate records and providing access to personal, identifiable, and retainable information online.
Using secure system technology, physical and electronic, to safeguard the information regarding our customers.
We may use the information, including email address, to send you service information and marketing material. (You may opt out of receiving such information by contacting MOONLIFE powered by Clonify and completing a written request to be removed from any such list).
We do not disclose the personal identity information data you provide to us via our online software to any third party for any marketing purposes. We do not sell, trade, or distribute the information we collect from you to outside vendors or third parties unrelated to the services provided by Clonify.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT
To use the MOONLIFE app or sign up for a subscription, you must download it or make purchases through respective app stores. Therefore, payments, if any, are made to the operators of those app stores and not to us directly. Consumer rights associated with the purchase must be exercised in relation to the app stores.
The Local Service and the Online Service are available without the requirement of payment. In order to be able to provide the Local Service and the Online Service, we reserve the right to display advertising during your use of the Service (no advertising will be displayed when using the Subscription Service). We may also provide an option to donate via the App enabling your support of our Service.
The Subscription Service is subject to a purchase of the respective options as offered in the App and/or Store (subscription terms are generally offered on a monthly or annual basis). Ordering and payment of the Subscription Service is facilitated via an in-app purchase from the respective Store. The legal relationship associated with the purchase and any consumer or other rights arising therefrom are strictly allocated to the respective Store and not MOONLIFE. When conducting the purchase, recourse is made to the payment options as determined in your user account with the respective Store. The payment and general terms of the respective Store apply. MOONLIFE is not a party to the purchase transaction and hereby disclaims any and all obligation, responsibility and/or liability that may arise as a result of the purchase transaction.
The prices for the Subscription Service quoted in the App include value added tax. Prices for the Subscription Services may differ based on the jurisdiction you are purchasing from.
MOONLIFE may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial.
If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by MOONLIFE until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected.
At any time and without notice, MOONLIFE reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
Our “Monthly” subscription is paid in monthly installments. The monthly renewal subscription fees will continue to be billed to the Payment Method you provided, automatically until canceled. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fee to the Payment Method you provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-month subscription period.
Our “Annual” subscription is paid for by an upfront one-time-a-year payment with automatic annual renewals. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the renewal subscription fee to the Payment Method you provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial subscription period.
MOONLIFE, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
MOONLIFE will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by MOONLIFE on a case-by-case basis and granted in sole discretion of MOONLIFE.